Precast manholes are an essential component for most underground utility projects, providing either an access or transition points. Foley Products Company has built our business around providing a quality precast manhole combined with superior service. We keep significant inventory of standard components to provide the fastest service in our market.
- Available in sizes from 48” to 144” diameter.
- Precast Storm or Sewer Inverts
- Standard and Custom Tops
- Custom Hole Penetrations or Booted Connections
- Knock-out Panels in Select Markets
- Anti-Flotation Collars
- Protective Coatings, Liners or Admixtures
Our precast manholes are made to national standards in a certified factory using either drycast or wetcast production methods. Either method produces a quality product meeting your projects specifications.
Drycast: Utilizes a low water to cement ratio and zero slump to accommodate production methods (typically for risers and top sections)
Wetcast: Conventional concrete; however, FPC uses self-consolidating concrete to improve production efficiencies and quality (typically for base sections)
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, grates and frames, and aluminum hatches
- Trelleborg – resilient pipe connectors
- Alok Products – resilient pipe connectors
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- AGRU – HDPE Sure Grip Liners
- XYPEX – Crystalline Additive
- Prime Resins – Coating Systems
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures
- ASTM C923 – Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipes, and Laterals
- ASTM C990 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections Using Preformed Flexible Joint Sealants