Outlet Control Structures
Foley Products Company offers a wide variety of options for your project’s outlet control structure needs. Outlet control structures can be configured in either round or square designs. Please read the important notes below when designing your project’s outlet control structure:
- Round structures are more efficient and cost effective.
- Ensure your structure is sized to accommodate the outside dimensions of your outlet pipe.
- Structures can be left open with no top, capped with a pedestal top, or trash rack.
- Recommend wide weir openings as narrow weir openings are difficult to construct
- Orifice hole controls can be difficult to construct; therefore, wide weir openings are preferred.
Outlet Control Structures Cut-Sheets
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, grates and frames,
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures