Foley Products Company offers a wide variety of standard vault sizes and has the capability to handle most custom application needs. Precast vaults are used in multiple applications and provide benefits in both design efficiency and project timeline over cast-in-place structure options.
- Available in standard form sizes from 2’ x 2’ up to 6’ x 12’.
- Custom vault sizes available up to 16’ wide and 100,000 pounds.
All precast vaults are either approved DOT designs or structurally designed and certified by a licensed Professional Engineer.
Vaults (Square) Cut-Sheets
- Storm Sewer
- Oil Water Separators / Grease Traps
- Water Meter Vaults
- Septic Tanks
- Electrical Vaults
- Wet Well / Valve Vaults
- Outlet Control Structures
- Custom Applications
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, grates and frames, and aluminum hatches
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- ASTM C858 – Standard Specification for Underground Precast Concrete Utility Structures
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures