Wet Well/Pump Station
Wet Well and Pump Stations are specialized applications for precast manholes. Utilizing a round manhole for your wet well or pump station project can save significant dollars due to the efficiencies in design.
- Available in sizes from 48” to 144” diameter
- Square configurations ALSO available
- Custom tops with hatch openings
- Offset gasketed joints for select diameters
- Booted connections
- Anti-Flotation Collars
- Protective Coatings, Liners or Admixtures
A simple way to extend the life of your system is to add a crystalline waterproofer (Xypex) or a Tnemec coating system.
However, Foley Products Company promotes the use of an HDPE liner for your Wet Well / Pump Station projects to maximize the life expectancy of the system. The HDPE liner provides a tough, protective barrier from the damaging effects of hydrogen sulfide gas and sulfuric acids found in sanitary sewer systems. AGRU Sure Grips resist liner delamination and various welding options ensure complete protection. Foley Products offers a full line of square/rectangular vaults to house the necessary valves associated with your pump station.
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, and aluminum hatches
- Trelleborg – resilient pipe connectors
- Alok Products – resilient pipe connectors
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- CTECH – manhole gaskets
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- AGRU – HDPE Sure Grip Liners
- XYPEX – Crystalline Additive
- Prime Resins – Coating Systems
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures
- ASTM C923 – Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipes, and Laterals
- ASTM C990 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections Using Preformed Flexible Joint Sealants