Precast sanitary manholes provide both access and transition points for your sanitary sewer system. Typical configurations consist of a base unit, risers and a top section.
- Available in sizes from 48” to 144” diameter.
- Precast Inverts Available
- Standard Cones and Custom Tops Available
- Booted Connections
- Offset gasketed joints for select diameters
- Doghouse risers (for straddling an existing line)
- Anti-Flotation Collars
- Protective Coatings, Liners or Admixtures
Sanitary sewer lines typically require a flexible resilient connector between the specified pipe and manhole. These connectors can either be cast into your manhole or added secondarily through a cored hole and flexible connector. Foley Products Company keeps ample inventory of solid manhole bases to allow for quick core, boot and delivery of your precast sanitary manhole.
Sewer Manhole Cut-Sheets
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, and aluminum hatches
- Trelleborg – resilient pipe connectors
- Alok Products – resilient pipe connectors
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- CTECH – manhole gaskets
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- AGRU – HDPE Sure Grip Liners
- XYPEX – Crystalline Additive
- Prime Resins – Coating Systems
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures
- ASTM C923 – Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipes, and Laterals
- ASTM C990 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections Using Preformed Flexible Joint Sealants