Storm Sewer Square
Foley Products Company offers a wide variety of standard vault sizes and has the capability to handle most custom applications. In general, square structures are structurally less efficient when compared to a round structure; however, some storm sewer applications require square configurations due to local specifications or inlet configurations. Foley Products Company offers a wide variety of custom form sizes to meet most local specifications in our markets.
- Available in standard form sizes from 2’ x 2’ up to 6’ x 12’.
- Custom vault sizes available up to 16’ wide and 100,000 pounds.
- Storm Sewer
- Custom Applications
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, grates and frames, and aluminum hatches
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- M.A. Industries – manhole steps
- ASTM C858 – Standard Specification for Underground Precast Concrete Utility Structures
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures