Precast storm manholes provide the most cost-effective access and transition points in your storm sewer system. Typical configurations consist of a base unit, risers and a top section.
- Available in sizes from 48” to 144” diameter.
- Precast Storm Inverts Available in Select Markets
- Standard and Custom Tops
- Knock-out Panels in Select Markets
- Custom Hole Penetrations
- Doghouse risers (for straddling an existing line)
- Anti-Flotation Collars
The round design of a manhole provides significant design efficiencies which in turn helps keep your project costs to a minimum. Standard storm manholes offer loading for HL93; however, custom designs are available. Foley provides numerous standard top designs; however, custom tops are available for project specific rings and covers or grates and frames.
Storm Manhole Cut-Sheets
- Storm Sewer
- Outlet Control Structures
- EJ – wide selection of cast iron ring and covers, grates and frames, and aluminum hatches
- ConSeal – manhole joint sealers (mastic)
- M.A. Industries – Manhole Steps
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures