Water Quality Treatment Systems
Foley Products Company has partnered with a select group of highly efficient national treatment technologies. From the beginning, we evaluate the very specific nature of your project’s plan so that we can design and specify equipment accordingly to the pollutant of concern, or TSS (total suspended solid) percentage you are trying to pull from the storm runoff. Having multiple nationally approved technologies, Foley Products Company can deliver the most economical solution for your project.
Storm Water Treatment
- Hydrodynamic Separation / 50-80% TSS Removal / Precast Manholes 48” to 144”
- Hydrodynamic Separation / 50-80% TSS Removal / Precast Vaults 4’ x 6’ to 10’ x 20’
- Membrane Filtration / 80% + TSS Removal / Precast Vaults 4’ x 4’ to 10’ x 20’
- BioFiltration / 80% + TSS Removal / Precast Vaults 4’ x 4’ to 10’ x 20’
Bio Clean SciClone
The SciCLONE Separator is the first of its kind to offer efficient hydrodynamic separation. Its simple design allows for significant total suspended solids (TSS) removal (80% for a particle size distribution typically found in stormwater runoff), an internal bypass, and efficient capture/retention of free-floating oils and trash. It is widely considered the easiest separator to maintain in the industry.
Bio Clean DSBB – Debris Separating Baffle Box
The Debris Separating Baffle Box (DSBB) is an advanced stormwater treatment system utilizing a non-clogging screen technology and hydrodynamic separation to capture pollutants. The non-clogging screening system stores trash and debris in a dry state, suspended above the sedimentation chambers, minimizing nutrient leaching, bacterial growth, bad odors, and allows for easier maintenance.
- Stores trash, debris, and organics in screening system separated from water below
- Separation prevents odor, bacterial growth, nutrient leaching, and septic conditions
- Shallow profile minimizes maintenance cost:
– Less excavation and shoring
– Perfect for areas with high ground water
CrystalClean technology is an effective pre-treatment system that controls trash, debris, accidental spills, and will remove 89% of all solids that reach the device. This CrystalClean separator can treat water quality flows from 0.4 to 7.2 cfs and stay in line for maximum flows of 2 to 36 cfs over the range of models.
Membrane Filtration Units
Bio Clean Kraken Filter
The Kraken Filter is a state-of-the-art system utilizing advanced membrane filtration, ensuring a high level of removal for total suspended solids (TSS), phosphorus, nutrients, heavy metals, and hydrocarbons. The Kraken (membrane) Filter cartridge provides high flow rates, while the system can operate at a low loading rate to ensure maximum performance and minimum maintenance with far less clogging
- No granular media to replace
- High flow rates & maximum surface area
- Loading rate of 0.05 gallons per minute (gpm)/sf, for minimal maintenance
- Membrane filters can be easily removed & cleaned by hand
- Built-in pretreatment chamber captures trash, sediments, debris and hydrocarbons
- Filters dry out between storm events to prevent biofilm growth which can cause clogging and other performance issues
View Kraken Video
Bio Cleans Modular Wetlands
The Modular Wetlands System Linear (MWS Linear) is BioClean’s flagship stormwater product and represents a pioneering breakthrough in biofiltration. The MWS Linear has superior pollutant removal for total suspended solids (TSS), heavy metals, nutrients, hydrocarbons, and bacteria. With its advanced pretreatment chamber and innovative horizontal flow design, the MWS Linear is able to effectively remove pollutants through a combination of physical, chemical, and biological filtration processes.
Bio Clean’s engineered biofiltration systems incorporate nature’s own filtration power and water control into efficient and effective systems. Innovative and exclusive horizontal flow designs and specific media make Bio Clean’s systems more versatile and adaptive to meet challenges, regulations, and settings in countless regions and environments.
- Horizontal flow biofiltration
- Greater filter surface area
- Pretreatment chamber
- Patented perimeter void area
- Flow control
- No depressed planter area
- Auto draindown means no mosquito vector
Mod Wet Video
- ASTM C478/AASHTO M199 – Standard Specification for Circular Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections
- ASTM C858 – Standard Specification for Underground Precast Concrete Utility Structures
- ASTM C913 – Standard Specification for Precast Concrete Water and Wastewater Structures
- ASTM C990 – Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe, Manholes, and Precast Box Sections Using Preformed Flexible Joint Sealants